Looking for an Adventurous Place?
Lanzarote is the volcanic island consists of a number of beaches,mountains, caves and towns. Some of the famous attractions in Laznarote are:
- Famara and la Catela – A World famous beach for windsurfing, swimming and fishing.
- Haria – A town having a tradition of planting one palm tree for every child born, also known as “Valley of thousand palms”.
- Jardim de Cactus – The most popular cactus garden.
- Timanfaya National Park –ThePark of serial volcanic eruption and massive lava fields.
- El Mirador – A tourist point above 480m from sea level, gives you breathtaking sight at Atlantic Ocean.
- Rancho Texas Park – Enjoy pony rides and canoeinghere. You will also find tigers, snakes and the huge tortoise in the park.
- Other popular activities are Trekking, climbing, hang-gliding, caving and golf. Plus, never-ending nightlife at clubs.
As temperature remains pleasant here, you can visit any time throughout the year. Book your ticket now to experience one of the finest adventurous places.
Compare cheap flights to Lanzarote by selecting the airport or city near to you
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Lanzarote (ACE)
- Belfast (BEL)
- Doncaster (DON)
- Liverpool (LIV)
- Birmingham (BHM)
- Exeter (EXE)
- Manchester (MAN)
- Blackpool (BLK)
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- Newcastle (NCL)
- Bournemouth (BOH)
- Glasgow (GLW)
- Norwich (NRW)
- Bristol (BRS)
- Nottingham (EMA)
- London (LON) All airports
- Cardiff (CDF)
- Leeds/Bradford (LBA)