Rome is the center of masterpieces, monuments, architecture and paintings attracting millions of tourists every year.Some of the major attractions in Rome are:
- Colosseum-A largest arena in the world where various contests happened.
- St Peter’s Basilica-The place where the Pope resides.
- Santa Maria in Trastevere-Oldest church in the city started in mid-4th century AD.
- Mosque of Rome-The biggest mosque in whole Europe.
- Pantheon-The building for all gods of Ancient Rome.
- Trevi Fountain-The famous fountain in the world of artistic style, where people throw coins in the fountain as a belief of good luck.
- Sistine Chapel-It has avast collection of paintings from all periods.
There are many more classic monuments to explore in Rome, different churches, chapel, museum, parks & gardens, squares contributing to ancient architecture. To avail cheapest flight tickets, affordable and fully facilitated hotels including cheap car pick and drop facility in Rome, book your ticket now.
Compare cheap flights to Rome by selecting the airport or city near to you
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Rome (ROM)
- Aberdeen (ABD)
- Dublin (DUB)
- Leeds/Bradford (LBA)
- Belfast (BEL)
- Exeter (EXE)
- London (LON) All airports
- Birmingham (BHM)
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- Manchester (MAN)
- Bristol (BRS)
- Glasgow (GLW)
- Newcastle (NCL)
- Cambridge (CMG)
- Inverness (INV)
- Newquay (NQY)
- Cardiff (CDF)
- Liverpool (LIV)
- Norwich (NRW)
- Douglas (DGS)
- Nottingham (EMA)
- Southampton (SOU)