SOUTH AFRICA- THE COUNTRY OF BEAUTY & DIVERSITY
Do you want to travel to the rainbow country? Then welcome to South Africa, one of the most renowned multicultural countries of the world. The country is filled with exotic natural beauty of mountains, forests, rivers and deafening cool waterfalls. It is an amalgamation of ethnic population, including the native black people, white Europeans, Indo-Malays, Chinese and Indians It is swarming with people coming from diverse countries. The name rainbow nation is given by the legendary Nelson Mandela, who altered the apartheid policies.
The bucolic South Africa is located near the southern tip of Africa. The Majestic Atlantic Ocean lies on its west, on the south and the east is the Indian Ocean. Countries like Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe enhance its beauty on the northern border till east to west. The northeast side encompasses the countries like Swaziland and Mozambique.
IDEAL TOURIST DESTINATION
The salient features of South Africa include:
- Affordable prices.
- Facilities for a luxurious stay and other essentials.
- Adventure sports for those with firey spirit.
- Excellent weather and the most eminent, its wildlife and natural reserve.
- Ample of tourists are gathering in this nation to witness its enrapturing beauty. As a result, several travel companies tend to provide reasonable flight rates to their passengers to travel in the different areas of this country.
- If we let the cat out of the bag about its cultural and national diversities, there are 11 official languages spoken by the citizens, viz; English, Swahili, Tswana, Xhosa and Zulu. Most of the people opt for English language in personal and commercial life.
- South Africa is quite vast, so its climate tends to vary across the environment and regions. However, the temperatures are quite comfortable and ideal for the travelers to explore the journey.
- If you want to visit the eminent safari, visit in the month of May to August. Reason being, there would be less rain and the meager amount of vegetation would bring the animals away from their reservoirs in front of the traveler’s eyes.
RICH & EMINENT JOHANNESBURG [E-GOLI]
The city with several inhabitants in South Africa is undoubtedly Johannesburg. It is considered to be the richest cities in the country with an impeccable history of gold mines. The city of gold aptly known as ‘eGoli’ represents the history of the city as a mining town, in the past nineteenth century. Even today, it is the principal capital of the country for the mining companies and monetary institutions.
You can visit the several art museums and galleries, and experience its high profile lifestyle and electrifying atmosphere. For the benefit of the tourists, many travel companies tend to offer reasonable rates and best deals on booking for the stay, sight-seeing expedition, travel expenditure and affordable flight cost.
ACCESIBLE CHEAP FLIGHTS
With such an enormous mixture of tourist attractions, the cheap tickets to South Africa are selling like hot potatoes. To avail the reasonable amount in flight expense, you can either select Tuesday, or Wednesday instead of the weekends, because the price tends to get high. You can get the overnight flight from Europe to South Africa, and also the daytime ones. They are scheduled for Johannesburg or Cape Town.
The business people often prefer late night flights, making them more expensive, so you can opt for the daytime departure. Before you begin your journey you have to pass certain necessities like health check-up, passports, visas and suitable season. Try for advance booking flights to South Africa. It would save your time and money.
Compare cheap flights to South Africa by selecting the airport or city near to you
- Birmingham (BHM)
- Glasgow (GLW)
- Manchester (MAN)
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- London (LHR)
- Newcastle (NCL)
Select your preferred South Africa airport from the list below
- Bloemfontein (BFN)
- East London (ELS)
- Nelspruit (NLP)
- Cape Town (CPT)
- George (GRJ)
- Port Elizabeth (PLZ)
- Durban (DUR)
- Johannesburg (JNB)