Places to Visit in Barcelona
Barcelona is said to be the capital of modernism where you can find many beautiful monuments built by famous Antoni Gaudi, Museums, Parks, Church and Castles.
Major Attractions in Barcelona
- Discover the “Columbus Monument” – A 60 m tall monument in Honor to Christopher Columbus.
- Explore the “Museum of FC Barcelona” – A museum of Barcelona Football Club.
- Peace your mind in “La SagradaFamília” – Church of the Sacred Family.
- Immerse yourself into 2 kilometer eye pleasing street “Las Ramblas” – The Heart of Barcelona.
- Walk leisurely on 4.5 kilometer long sandy beaches.
- Visit pentagon shaped “Montjuïc Castle” – Earlier used as in Defense from Attack.
- Relax and Spend time in “Parc de la Ciutadella” park.
- Visit Antony Gaudi’s Best apartment – “Casa Batllo”
- Amazing Building with no straight wall or sharp corners – “Casa Mila”
Every week, Barcelona attracts more than a million visitors. Visit there to explore more. Book your ticket now.
Compare cheap flights to Barcelona by selecting the airport or city near to you
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Barcelona (BCN)
- Aberdeen (ABD)
- Doncaster (DON)
- Manchester (MAN)
- Belfast (BEL)
- Exeter (EXE)
- Newcastle (NCL)
- Birmingham (BHM)
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- Newquay (NQY)
- Blackpool (BLK)
- Glasgow (GLW)
- Norwich (NRW)
- Bournemouth (BOH)
- Inverness (INV)
- Nottingham (NTG)
- Bristol (BRS)
- Prestwick (PIK)
- London (LON) All airports
- Cardiff (CDF)
- Leeds/Bradford (LBA)
- Southampton (SOU)
- Cork (ORK)
- Liverpool (LIV)
- Southend (SND)